05 October, 2010
messy car
One day i decided i would clean my car. I walked in the garage, popped an eminem cd, grabbed a vacuum, and two garbage bags. When i started i saw cans, cups, bottles, and rappers everywhere. I could not see the floor. As i scooped up those cans they all clanked and crunked against each other. After the recyclables i began with the actual garbage. I cleaned all of this from the passenger compartment to the trunk. I then proceeded to vacuum with the vacuum that just screamed. That vacuum was so loud. After it was finished i put everthing back, turned the music off, and saw that i had spent an hour and a half cleaning that car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find it a good feeling when my car truck whatever gets good and cleaned. As long as there is nothing moving in the cans and papers I dont worry. It is funny how stuff always seems to pile up and so quickly, too.
ReplyDeleteI really need to clean my car too. I dont have many bottles or anything, just lots and lots and lots of clothes and other pointless stuff. This is motivation to clean mine!
ReplyDelete